Menopause is neither a disease nor an illness; it is a natural and usually gradual change in glandular function. This transition produces a variety of bodily manifestations and symptoms that are caused by changes in production of hormones and the timing of their release.
Various body parts undergo change and can produce one or more of the following symptoms:
• Bleeding irregularities
• Hot flashes / sweats
• Vaginal Dryness
• Changes in sex drive
• Mood Changes
• Nervousness, irritability
• Altered fat and carbohydrate metabolism
• Skin aging / cosmetic changes
By treating and correcting symptoms using natural hormones with testing for hormone levels before and after treatment, one can then:
• Customize natural hormone dosing to meet individual needs.
• Optimize hormone levels for minimum dose to relieve symptoms.
• Achieve appropriate and compatible physiologic levels of several hormones.
• Increase sense of “well being” by removing underlying hormone deficits and imbalances.
790 total views, 1 views today