The Education Center includes techniques to make learning natural, easy and fun.
- Does your student have a negative attitude toward school and learning?
- Do you spend hours at night on homework that should only take one hour?
- Is your student behind the rest of his/her class in one or more subjects?
- Do you feel your student is not achieving his/her full potential?
- Does your student need help with: short attention span, low grades, listening skills, motivation, coordination, comprehension, visual processing, and/or self-esteem?
Yes! Your student CAN reach the potential he/she was meant to be! Call or Email Options today!
The Education Center offers student evaluations (ages 3 to adult) that specialize in how information is received and processed in the brain and body. After evaluating the individual, a program is offered of specific exercises that include Brain Gym® and other exercises. The individual seeking assistance is usually a student that has difficulty processing information (visual, auditory and/or motor).
Helen performs a comprehensive assessment using tests that provide information about the status of the individual’s brain function. In particular she looks at metabolic tendencies, neurological integrity, toxic metals and academic learning skills. With this information she then creates an individualized treatment program to normalize brain function.
The heart of this learning program is how to improve and augment one’s cognitive functioning to its greatest capacity and to educate students and families about methods that can last them the rest of their lives.
Workshops for educators are available.
The Options Center provides programs to resolve brain chemistry and brain-mind-emotional integration problems with a unique combination of approaches:
• One-On-One Attention and Individually Tailored Treatment Plans
• Skills, Tools and Knowledge for a Lifetime
• Drug-Free, Natural and Effective Techniques
221 total views, 3 views today